Retirement FocusedWe help those working toward retirement build a strong foundation for their retirement years.
Already RetiredWe help retirees understand the importance of generating income and protecting their wealth from inflation.
Life in TransitionWe help inheritors, divorcees and widows understand how best to handle critical financial decisions with confidence.
We’re your partner in success when…
You are working towards retirement.
By working with us before retirement we can often enhance our clients’ financial security and help them build a strong foundation for their retirement years. Our comprehensive retirement planning will address a wide range of retirement questions such as:
- When can I retire without worrying about running out of money?
- When should I start taking Social Security? When should my spouse start taking it?
- How aggressively should I invest for a retirement that is likely to be 30 years or more?
- Do I need to work part-time in retirement?
- Do I have enough financial security to start a business or a new career?
You are already enjoying retirement.
Just because you’ve retired does not mean you should stop investing. Since retirees can expect to live in retirement for 20 years or more you’ll need to take inflation into consideration. It’s typically best to take a conservative approach to your investments to generate income and protect your wealth from inflation.
- How do I make sure I stay on track and not outlive my money?
- How do I protect myself from the wild swings in the stock market?
- How do I protect against inflation and the rising cost of medical expenses?
- Will I be okay in the event of my Spouse passing away?
- How can I protect myself from being a fraud victim?
- How do I create or preserve my Legacy?
Your life is in transition.
We help our clients understand how best to handle critical financial decisions with confidence as life suddenly changes. Major life transitions are often an emotional experience and many people need time to think about their options, rather than have a single suggested plan. There is nothing wrong with allowing some time and space as you find the path forward.
With proper guidance and multiple options we’ll work with you to create a plan that puts you and your values first.
- As my life suddenly changed, how do I handle the fear of the unknown?
- How do I make sure my financial plan reflects my values?
- Do I have the proper legal protections in place to protect my wealth?
- How do I make sure I spend wisely?
- How do I optimize tax strategies?